From basic grocery shopping to unique clothes and accessories, Geneva-on-the-Lake has it all. Whether you are searching for original artwork, unique antiques, or a special gift to remember your trip, there are countless shops to explore in the area. Read on to discover the best places for shopping around Geneva-on-the-Lake.
Below you will find a few pointers on some of the best shopping in Geneva-on-the-Lake, but if you are looking for more, simply download your free Geneva-on-the-Lake Vacation Guide! Our guide is full of recommendations on the town’s best wineries, local businesses, places to eat, and top attractions!
Your Guide to Shopping Around Geneva-on-the-Lake
Artwork, Antiques, & Gift Shops
Want to bring a piece of Geneva-on-the-Lake home with you after your trip? Make a visit to any of these shops to find unique gifts, souvenirs, and artwork.
- The Boutique at Lakehouse Inn Retreat
- Barn Yard Pickers – vintage gifts and antiques.
- Catherine’s Christmas – Christmas store.
- Koval Custom Design – rustic furniture and vintage decor.
- Bridge Street Art Works – local artwork.
- Norma Gems – beautiful rocks and gems.
Clothing & Accessories
If you are looking for a new addition to your wardrobe, you are in luck! These stores are perfect for finding one-of-a-kind jewelry and clothing.
- Heartmade Boutique – women’s clothing.
- Beachstone Jewelry & Gift Shop – jewelry and trinkets.
- Alive With Color Art Studio / Bohemian Ice Jewelry – handmade jewelry and art.
- Made in Ohio – creative t-shirts and souvenirs.
Food, Grocery, & Wine
If you forgot something while you were packing, no problem! Geneva-on-the-Lake has plenty of grocery and convenience stores for your everyday needs.
- Earth’s Natural Treasures – health food store.
- Bissell Maple Farm – Ohio maple syrup/sugar shack.
- End of the Commons General Store – penny candy, old-fashioned candy, Amish popcorn, etc.
- Rite Aid – pharmacy and convenience store.
Bike Rentals & Outdoor Supplies
There is so much to explore in the great outdoors while in Geneva-on-the-Lake. Take a trip to these stores for sporting goods, kayak rentals, and more.
- Adventure Zone Fun – bike rentals.
- Best Coast Water Sports – stand up paddleboard and kayak rentals.
- DB Marine & Outdoor Sports – sporting goods and outdoor accessories.
- Karran Shop Inc – fly-fishing supplies.
Book Your Stay at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery
After you’ve shopped to your heart’s content, come relax and unwind at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery! Our inn is just a short walk away from the best shops in downtown Geneva-on-the-Lake and our onsite restaurant, Crosswinds Grille, is a great place to enjoy dinner after a fun day of shopping!
When you book a stay in any of our lovely accommodations, like our Lake Cottages, you will always enjoy the best amenities, luxurious packages, and top-notch service. All of our guests enjoy daily complimentary breakfast at Crosswinds Grille and $2 wine tastings each day from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. If you are ready to plan your next Geneva-on-the-Lake getaway, check our availability and book your stay. We can’t wait to host you at The Lakehouse Inn & Winery!
If you are looking for more great shopping in Geneva-on-the-Lake, remember to download your free vacation guide!